Spring naar bijdragen

Bij welke muziek hou jij het niet droog?

Jan40

Aanbevolen berichten

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Voor @Dune en iedereen die het kan gebruiken.

LYRICS;

You told yourself "I'd write a letter today" Tell the world that you would hurt yourself Can't look in mirror much less anyone else You try to move on from here But you look like a ghost alive You can't think always running in place A lost soul that won't show his face But I know you're just someone who's feeling all alone You're just someone who doesn't seem to know which way to turn If you just ask for help, if you just ask for help First thing I'll say is you gotta love yourself Find it hard to take Hard to take even the best of praise A pair of hands that became too tough A growing armor for whatever they might touch But I know you're just someone who's feeling all alone You're just someone who doesn't seem to know which way to turn If you just ask for help, if you just ask for help First thing I'll say is you gotta love yourself But I know you're just someone who's feeling all alone You're just someone who doesn't seem to know which way to turn If you just ask for help, if you just ask for help First thing I'll say is you gotta love yourself You gotta love yourself, you gotta love yourself

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maak een account aan of meld je aan om een opmerking te plaatsen

Je moet lid zijn om een opmerking achter te kunnen laten

Account aanmaken

Maak een account aan in onze gemeenschap. Het is makkelijk!

Registreer een nieuw account

Aanmelden

Ben je al lid? Meld je hier aan.

Nu aanmelden
  • Nieuwe aanmaken...