Spring naar bijdragen

Stoppen benzo richtlijn

Ometon

Aanbevolen berichten

The general guideline is to not exceed a 5-10% reduction of the current dose every 2-4 weeks.

Sensitive patients may benefit from evenly dividing their dose and taking it 2 or 3 times per day.

Taper VERY SLOWLY. I started dropping 1 mg every week, sometimes I held at that dose for a few months. It’s been nearly a year and I am now at 2mg. I talked to a very good pharmacist and we laid out a plan that I would go off of 1/8 of a mg every 3 weeks now.

just go very very slow. I’m on .25 once a day. Was on .5 once a day. It’s been hard to get below .25 due to challenge cutting the pill down evenly. I’m trying to shave off a small amount with an emery board, like running the file once or twice over the pill and holding at that dose for a month. It takes 4 days to 2 weeks to feel symptoms, so hold for at least 2 weeks at a reduced dose. More if you’re still feeling poor. The last reductions can be harder, so may have to hold longer. I’ve never taken twice a day. But probably? Start with one of the doses, reduce slightly, hold, then reduce the other dose and hold etc. It takes time.
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Zit je hier dan niet op het verkeerde forum? 
Dit is Alcohol de baas.
Voor Benzo de baas moet je naar beneden scrollen.
Je kunt de forums ook dichtklappen als je ze niet gebruikt, is handig.

Om reacties te krijgen moet je op het Benzo forum in de huiskamer zijn.

bewerkt door Roberto
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Maak een account aan of meld je aan om een opmerking te plaatsen

Je moet lid zijn om een opmerking achter te kunnen laten

Account aanmaken

Maak een account aan in onze gemeenschap. Het is makkelijk!

Registreer een nieuw account

Aanmelden

Ben je al lid? Meld je hier aan.

Nu aanmelden
  • Nieuwe aanmaken...